- A Good Egg
- Blush Blossom
- Sky Blue
- Ginger Blossom DSP
- Bali Breeze DSP
- Whisper White
- Groovy Guava
Stampin' Up! Accessories
- Dazzling Diamonds
- Two Way Glue Pen
- Window Punch
- Cutter's Kit (Distressor tool)
- Floral Embossing Folder for Cuttlebug
- Stamp 3 chicks on Whisper White. Color with Yellow marker (So Saffron or YoYo Yellow) and Orange beek. Cutout all 3 chicks.
- Stamp 2 chicks on Ginger Blossom DSP paper and just cut out the egg shells.
- Adhere the 2 egg shells to 2 of the chicks.
- Add glitter to the 3rd chick.
- For the big egg, use the Egg stamp on the Bali Breeze DSP and cut out. Then manually add your own Zig Zag for the egg to appear broken.
- Add desired glitter to big egg.
- Put glittered chick behind big egg to appear as though it is in the egg (can't see the feet or other egg shell, just the chick top).
- Adhere chicks to cardstock with SNAIL.
- Adhere the big egg using Dimensionals.
- Stamp 'Happy Easter' or greeting and then punch out with Window punch and adhere.
- The cuttlebug was used for the Blush Blossom and Sky Blue in the front. Adhere together.
- The Groovy Guava piece was distressed using the Cutter's Kit. Adhere to Blush Blossom cardstock.