- Baroque Motifs
- Sky Blue
- Afternoon Tea Designer Series Paper
- Whisper White
- Chocolate Chip
Stampin' Up! Accessories
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- SNAIL Adhesive
- Rhinestone brads (Fire, Circle - Orange)
- Sponge Daubers
- Stampin’ Pastels
- Handheld, 1/8 circle punch
- Versa Mark Pad
- Stamp Motif in Versa Mark and then on Whisper White cardstock.
- Use the sponge dauber in a brown color pastel and dab over the versa marked area (outer area). Use another sponge dauber for the teal/blue color and dab over the center versa marked area.
- Shake off excess powder from chalk/pastels. You can use the eraser that comes with the Stampin’ Pastels if you wish to “clean up” any of the pastels that may have gone outside the “lines”.
- Finish card: Stamp swirl in Chocolate Chip ink on the DSP paper. Punch hole in Motif and place brad. Adhere layered pieces. Center piece (with the Motif) is placed using Stampin’ Dimensionals.