It's that time of year --- lots of people expanding their families and expecting little ones. Congrats to all of you who are!
Although this set, Bundle of Joy, is retired, it is one of my favorite baby stampsets. However, you can use any baby stampset you may have and substitute the giraffe and little bear.
This card was designed to be generic so you can give it to a mom who's expecting a baby boy or baby girl!
- Bundle of Joy (retired)
- You can instead use Bundle of Love (Item #109288, Pg. 68, $27.95)
- Warm Words (Item #107124, Pg. 144, $20.95)
- Big Deal Alphabet (Item #107435, Pg. 155, $40.95)
- Sky Blue (Item #108639, Pg. 163, $5.50)
- Blush Blossom (Item #103319, Pg. 165, $5.50)
- Sky Blue Designer Series Paper Prints (Item #109165, Pg. 171, $9.95)
- Creamy Caramel (Item #102514, Pg. 164, $5.50)
- Whisper White (Item #100730, Pg. 163, $7.50)
- Close to Cocoa (Item #103139, Pg. 164, $5.25)
- Sky Blue (Item #109009, Pg. 163, $5.25)
Stampin' Up! Accessories
- Pretty in Pink Stampin' Write Marker (Item #100045, Pg. 165, $3.25)
- Tag Punch (Item #105934, Pg. 180, $15.95)
- Small Tag Punch (Item #108264, Pg. 180, $15.95)
- Ticket Corner Punch (Item #107214, Pg. 180, $6.95)
- 1/16" Circle Handheld Punch (Item #101227, Pg. 180, $8.95)
- Crystal Effects (Item #101055, Pg. 187, $6.25)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (Item #104430, Pg. 186, $3.95)
- SNAIL Adhesive (Item #104332, Pg. 186, $6.95)
- Watercolor Wonder Crayons (Item #106697, Pg. 183, $19.95)
- Blender Pens (Item #102845, Pg. 185, $9.95)
- Pink Organdy Ribbon (retired), instead use Taffeta ribbon (Pg. 191, $6.95)
- Cut Sky Blue cardstock for 5.25 x 5.25 square card.
- Cut 5x5 Blush Blossom cardstock, use Ticket Punch on all 4 corners, then adhere.
- Cut 4.75x4.75 Sky Blue Designer Series Paper Prints, use Ticket Punch on all 4 corners, then adhere.
- Using Big Deal alphabet, stamp the word "Baby" at the bottom.
- Using Warm Words stampset, stamp "Welcome" in the bottom right.
- Stamp bear and giraffe on scrap paper. Color with Crayons and Blender Pens (or desired tools). Cut out. Apply Crystal Effects over entire images and let dry -- for a while!
- Use large Tag punch for Sky Blue.
- Stamp greeting on scrap (Whisper White). Use small Tag punch to punch greeting.
- Adhere Tag pieces together. Then adhere to Creamy Caramel and cut around (to make a 3rd "tag" layer).
- Use 1/16" Circle Handheld punch at top of tagged pieces. Tie ribbon knot.
- Adhere all tag pieces to card front.
- Lastly, when the animals (Crystal Effects) are dry, adhere to card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you do not already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator or
if you are one of my existing customers. Thank you.