Stampin' Up! Accessories
- Simply Scrappin' Kit - Home Again
- Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon
- Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon
- River Rock Double Stitched Ribbon
- Mellow Moss Taffeta Ribbon
- Photo Corners Punch
- Square Punch, 1 3/8"
- Square Punch, 1 1/4"
- Vintage Brads (Antique Brown/Brass color)
- Left Side: Square punches used (2 with 1 3/8 and one with 1 1/4 punch) with Chocolate Chip and the Blue textured paper.
- Right Side: Two rectangles at 2 x 2 3/4 (Chocolate Chip textured paper).
- Trace the back side of the "F" and the front of the "A" in Designer Series Paper (DSP). Remember to mark where the holes are in the chipoard.
- Cut out and adhere to chipboard (I used SNAIL adhesive on the chipboard as well as the DSP for a better hold).
- Once the paper is on, punch holes in the DSP where you previously marked.
- Place and set the eyelets (3) on the "F".
- For the "F", punch 3 1-1/4 squares, two in Chocolate Chip textured paper and one in blue textured paper. Adhere using SNAIL adhesive.
- Pierce a flower sticker with a vintage brad. Adhere to blue square, diamond, with dimensional for a raised look.
- At the bottom, knot a piece of Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, and Mellow Moss taffeta ribbon around the River Rock double-stitched ribbon (to hide the ends meeting or overlapping).
- For the "A", adhere the textured brown rectangles to the paper.
- Adhere photo corner stickers to the corners (one on each square - see diagram above).
- Knot a piece of River Rock double-stitched, and Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon around the side of the "A".
Thanks for visiting!