More pages of the FAMILY Chipboard Album project using the Home Again Simply Scrappin' Kit. The chipboard on these pages is covered with Chocolate Chip textured cardstock.
Stampin' Up! Accessories
- Simply Scrappin' Kit - Home Again
- Chocolate Chip cardstock
- Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon
- Vintage Brads (Black)
- Photo Corners Punch
- Left Side: Both Chocolate patterned squares are 2 3/4 x 2 3/4. Then stickers were mounted on top of them.
- Right Side: The Blue cardstock is 4 x 7 (and inner pieces is 1/4 smaller around).
- Trace and cut out the back side of the "I" and the front of the "L" in Chocolate Chip texturee cardstock. Remember to mark where the holes are in the chipboard.
- Adhere the cardstock to chipboard.
- On the "I", adhere a small, then green sticker border along the bottom, as well as a decorative thicker green sticker.
- Adhere the striped vertical piece of paper.
- Adhere the chocolate DSP squares.
- Adhere the green photo frame stickers (green) on top of them.
- Punch two small photo corners of blue textured cardstock - place one on the left square (upper left) and one on the right square (lower right).
- Adhere vanialla ribbon behind right square.
- Adhere blue tag sticker (knotted with Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon) at the bottom left of page.
- Punch holes, place and set eyelets to complete the "I".
- For the "L", adhere a small, then green sticker border along the bottom, as well as a decorative thicker green sticker.
- Place a black brad thru the 3 tags (stickers) adhered to the bottom (on a slant).
- Mat the photo place holder (Choc. Chip DSP mounted on blue textured cardstock). Wrap Vanilla ribbon around and knot.
- Adhere to album.
- Lastly, adhere layered stickers in upper left corner.
Thanks for visiting!