This card is a "step-up" from the previously posted "Simple But Elegant Everyday Card" sample posted on May 21, 2008: http://heatherporto.blogspot.com/search/label/STAMPSET-Baroque%20Motifs.
- Baroque Motifs (Item #109403, Pg. 120, $25.95)
- Very Vanilla (Item #101650, Pg. 163, $7.50)
- Ginger Blossom Designer Series Paper (Item #110697, Pg. 169, $9.95)
- River Rock (Item #109010, Pg. 163, $5.25)
- Blush Blossom (Item #102609, Pg. 165, $5.50)
Stampin' Up! Accessories
- Scallop Punch (Item #109043, Pg. 180, $15.95)
- Gold Brads (Item #104337, Pg. 189, $6.95)
- 1/16" Circle Handheld Punch (Item #101227, Pg. 180, $8.95)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (Item #104430, Pg. 187, $3.95)
- SNAIL Adhesive (Item #104332, Pg. 186, $6.95)
- Martha Stewart scalloped, floral border punch. I used this one since Stampin' Up! had not yet come out with their new scallop punch to be released Fall/Winter 2008.
- Stamp large swirl in base ink color (River Rock in traditional card).
- For small flowers use Rock-n-Roll technique: Stamp image in base color, Blush Blossom, then roll the edges of the stamp in the darker ink, River Rock. Then stamp on cardstock. Repeat as necessary.
- Stamp large flowers on scrap paper using Rock-n-Roll technique and then punch out with Scallop punch.
- Pierce large flowers with handheld punch or piercing tool.
- Insert brad.
- Adhere to cardstock using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Tape Ginger Blossom Designer Series Paper scrap (2" x 5-1/2") to the inside of the card, bottom.
- Use Scallop Border Punch to create the scalloped edge border on the bottom of the card front.
To Place an Order
Please contact me at email@example.com
if you do not already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator
or if you are one of my existing customers.