These are the last pair of cards from the Birthday Card Kit. The one of the right has been posted before (sorry) but I wanted to keep it paired with this additional one (left) that I added for this Birthday Kit class.
- Fresh Cut
- Sincere Salutations
- Certainly Celery
- Whisper White
- Blush Blossom
Stampin' Up! Accessories
- Pretties Kit (left card - all flowers, as well as the pearl and clear brad)
- Boho Blossoms punch
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- SNAIL Adhesive
- Blush Blossom re-inker
- Stampin' Write Markers (Celery, Yo Yo Yellow, Blush Blossom)
- Pop-Up Glue Dots
Card on the Left
- First dye the center flower with a Blush Blossom ink pad or re-inker (I used the re-inker). Set aside to let dry.
- Color the background stamp of the Fresh Cut stampset with the markers (Celery, YoYo Yellow and Blush Blossom), then with the Blush Blossom mat on the center panel stamp onto the card front and the center panel (which will have some ink on the blush Blossom paper.
- Due the same with the Fine Lace background.
- Then, flip over the Blush Blossom piece so the clean side is used.
- Stamp greeting in Celery.
- Adhere all layers (use Dimensionals as well if desired).
- Remember to assemble the large flower pieces and adhere to card front with Pop-Up Glue Dots.
Card on the Right
To Place an Order
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you do not already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator or
if you are one of my existing customers. Thank you.