Most of you know I love florals and especially roses! Roses in Winter was my favorite retired set and I've been waiting for one to take its place --- finally we have a Rose is a Rose stampet. However, this card is made with the Bella Rose designer series paper pack and is very "bella" which means "beautiful" in Italian.
This card was also CASED from one that was published by Stampin' Up! in the Stampin' Success monthly magazine. I changed up the color scheme a little bit.
- Warmest Regards (retired hostess set)
- Kiwi Kiss
- Pretties Kit (for the hat pin and accessories)
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- SNAIL adhesive
- Mini Glue Dots
- Tearing Tool
- Crafter's Toolkit - Piercing Tool
- Light Pink grosgrain ribbon
- Cut-out and trim a rose image from the Bella Rose designer series paper. It will later be adhered to the card front panel using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Using the Tearing tool to rip the bottom of the Kiwi Kiss cardstock.
- Use the Piercing Tool to punch holes in the Kiwi Kiss cardstock.
- Use the Tearing tool as well on the light pink patterened paper from the Bella Rose DSP.
- Stamp greeting and layer.
- Cut out a small flower to adhere to greeting area.
- For the hat pin, put on a few accessories, stick it thru the paper, then close it on the other side. Use a glue dot to hold in place as well.
- Adhere the rest of the card using SNAIL adhesive, except use Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere the roses you cut out.
To place an order, email me at email@example.com or now you can ORDER ONLINE by visiting my Stampin' Up! website and clicking the SHOP NOW button in the upper, right corner! (If you are a new customer and don't already have a demonstrator or if you are already one of my customers).
Thanks for visiting!