- Heard from the Heart
- N/A (I used an Old Olive marker)
- Whisper White
- Bella Rose Designer Series Paper
- Holiday Happenings Designer Series Paper
- Kiwi Kiss
Stampin' Up! Accessories
- Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker
- Pretties Kit (3 medium, white pearls and a small clear rhinestone brad)
- 1/16" Circle Handheld Punch
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- Mini Glue Dots
- SNAIL Adhesive
- Cut the upper panel using the light pink patterned paper from Bella Rose DSP.
- Cut and adhere lower panel using the striped paper from Holiday Happenings DSP.
- Adhere to card front.
- Place 3 pearls in lower, right corner using glue dots.
- Color the word "happiness" on the stamp (from Heard from the Heart), and stamp on small Whisper White panel for greeting. Layer onto Kiwi Kiss and then adhere to card front (middle).
- Cut out one of the roses and leaves from the Bella Rose paper (light pink) and adhere to card using Dimensionals.
- Cut out a small flower and punch a whole in the middle. Then use a clear rhinestone brad. Adhere with a Dimensional.
To place an order, email me at email@example.com
(if you are a new customer and don't already have a demonstrator or if you are already one of my customers).
Thanks for visiting!