Easter Candy Treat Box for my Daughter
She LOVES Hershey's Kisses and this was the perfect little box for her to fill with just enough chocolate to keep her smiling!
I saw a similar card idea on a fellow demonstrator's website (can't remember who -sorry) with using green paper and then using Paper Snips (scissors) to cut the edges to look like grass. I thought it was perfect for this occasion.
Stampin' Up! Product Used:
- A Good Egg stamp set
- Stampin' Write Markers
- Dazzling Diamonds glitter
- Delicate Dots Designer Series Paper (Sale-a-bration)
- Pretties Kit (Small silk flower)
- Circle Rhinestone Brad (Ice Collection, blue)
- Bashful Blue Taffeta Ribbon, Sky Blue Double Stitched Ribbon
- Certainly Celery cardstock
- Whisper White cardstock
- Small Cello Bag
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- SNAIL Adhesive
- Paper Snips (Scissors)
I used a technique found on Split Coast Stampers, Triangle Treat Box:
Hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend!