These pages again are simple but beautiful! Each starts with a yellow piece of 6x6 textured paper from the Kit. Then adjacent border stickters go across the bottom of the page.
- Layer a larger mat for your picture.
- Place a leaf sticker in the bottom center.
- Add a floral sticker (with a round circle sticker on top of it using Dimensionals) on top of the leaf with Dimensionals.
- Same size mat as the layered pieces on the Left Side but just cut in half!
- Then lay them on the page as shown above.
- Add floral sticker (with circle sticker) using Dimensionals.
This is my closing page for the Sunshine Garden scrapbook. Hope you enjoyed the scrapbook and all it's pages.
- It consists of starting with a 6x6 piece of cardstock.
- Then two triangular pieces in the upper left and bottom left corner, as well as a 3 x 5-14/16 piece of DSP on the right side.
- Added a sticker greeting and raised flower sticker using Stampin' Dimensionas (after placing a rhinestone brad in the center).
- Add a border sticker up the middle.
- Lastly, add the floral sticker after placing brads and then raising the flower heads using Dimensionals.