Elements of Style
My new favorite stamp set!!!!
Elements of Style from the upcoming Summer Mini Catalog!
The catalog is filled with many great new products including
- a new "wheel" look where you can build your own custom wheel (you'll see what I mean),
- Smooch Spritz to add a vintage look to any project,
- new punches,
- new On Board books,
- Designer Printed Album and more!!!!
If you haven't gotten your copy, let me know and I will send you one.
Ok, so how did I create this vintage card and what products were used?
- Close to Cocoa paper as the 5-1/4 x 5-1/4 card.
- Ink the Bella Toile background stamp with Chocolate Chip ink and stamp on card front.
- Sponge Crushed Curry ribbon with Chocolate Chip ink.
- Wrap both sets of ribbon (the green is retired from Theatre Originals but on the Clearance Rack!!!!) around the card front and color in the front (since it will get covered by the focal panel).
- Use a 4-3/4 square of Mellow Moss and 4-1/2 square of Very Vanilla.
- Stamp Rose image with Chocolate Chip on Very Vanilla paper.
- Color with Watercolored Pencils.
- Then stamp with Chocolate Chip using the retired Linen background stamp (several times in several different directions).
- Sponge all edges of Very Vanilla paper.
- Then with the Very Vanilla, tear the bottom, right edge with Tearing Tool.
- Place on the Mellow Moss paper, and then tear that paper as well (see image above for guidance).
- Adhere to card front.
- Stamp a greeting in Chocolate Chip and then roughen the edges using the Distressor tool. Sponge edges and adhere using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- You're done.