I wanted to give ya something else to look out as I continue posting pages from the beautiful BELIEVE Chipboard album. So here is a very fun holiday card! Enjoy :D
I love this stamp set! It's so versatile and I use it to make quick but fun and cute holiday cards!
To make this card:
- Create your standard card using Brushed Silver cardstock.
- Then cut a pice of 3-1/4 x 4-1/4 piece of Shimmery White paper.
- Then mat that on Bashful Blue cardstock increased dimensions by 1/8".
- Using Basic Gray, stamp Snow Swirled tree on the Shimmery White cardstock.
- Then adhere different sized Basic Rhinestone Jewels to the tree.
- I then scalloped a piece of scrap paper to fit across the width of the center frame, and then wrapped the Silver Tinsel Trim (from the Holiday Mini) across the front (adhere to back).
- Then adhered the center frame to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
To see more cards using this set, click here!
I will now continue posting the final pages of the BELIEVE Chipboard album (next post, in a few days).