This week's challenge is a Color Combo Challenge: Rose Red, Whisper White, Gold. So again, we can use any layout, any stamp set, but use these colors.
Today I'm featuring the Remarkable You stamp set and the Love Blossoms Designer Series paper from the Occasions Mini catalog!
- Can you find my little touch of Gold?
- The designer series paper pattern features Rose Red and Blushing Bride....so I just had to add the Blushing Bride Glimmer paper again!!!!
- And...did you notice I used the sketch from last week again!
Here's a few pictures from different angles so you can see the depth and dimension of the card.
When Making This Remarkable You Card
- I stamped the flowers in Staz-On ink and used the blender pen for watercoloring.
- Then I cut out the flowers and adhered to the card front panel with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- To create the focal point I used two different Label framelits to create the "frame".
- I also embossed a piece of Whisper White using the Modern Mosaic Textured Impressions folder.
- And then used the Labels framelit on top of it to cut it out, to be placed behind the shimmery frame.
- I used the gold pen to add a little touch of gold to the flowers.
Stampin' Up! ProductsStamp Set
- Remarkable You
- Whisper White
- Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper (Occasions Mini 2016)
- Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Pack (Occasions Mini 2016)
- Gold Stampin' Dazzle Marker
- Expressions Natural Elements
- Labels Collection Framelits
- Big Shot
- Blender Pen (for watercoloring)
Heather Wright-Porto ---- you are here - thanks for visiting!