This week's challenge is a Sketch Challenge - any stamps, any color, but to try and use this layout as a guide for our artwork. However, do you believe I misplaced one of my Labels Collection framelits, so I altered a little, missing a layer, and put the ribbon underneath the panel vs. on top. But I think you'll still enjoy it!
Today I'm featuring the beautiful Butterfly Basics stamp set and the Blender Pen technique!
Here's the full picture and a close up of the Blender Pen watercoloring and to show the panel is raised using Stampin' Dimensionals.
I stamped the images in Staz-On black even though I wasn't going to use an Aqua Painter, but playing it safe with the Blender Pen technique and my favorite way to water color!
I stayed with black and white so the color of the flowers would really pop and be the focal point. The main, rasied focal point is raised using Stampin' Dimensionals and was cut with the Labels Collection framelits. LOVE them, such a beautiful, elegant shape.
Stampin' Up! ProductsStamp Set
- Butterfly Basics
- Whisper White
- Basic Black
- Staz-On Black
- Cucumber Crush (used with Blender Pen technique)
- Watermelon Wonder (used with Blender Pen technique)
- Delightful Dijon (I stamped off twice on scrap before stamping honeycomb on the card front-panel)
- [Retired] Stampin' Up! black and white ribbon I have - I have to order new black! Sorry!
- Watermelon Wonder lace ribbon
- Labels Collection Framelits
Heather Wright-Porto ---- you are here - thanks for visiting!
If you're loving the Blender Pen technique and want to learn more, see more.... We loaded a bunch of One Sheet Wonders and Blender Pen technique video this past week in Stamping and Blogging!