Sorry stampers, had to re-post (a duplicate) so the Happy Stampers blog hop would flow smoothly and my link work as originally named! Thx :D
Today, I'm featuring the beautiful Timeless Elegance designer series paper from Stampin' Up!
When making this cardYou could actually do today's card I think in 10 minutes or less!
- Card base is Basic Black.
- Then wrap Watermelon Wonder lace ribbon around a piece of 4 x 5-1/4 Designer Series Paper, and adhere paper to card base.
- Then use the Labels framelit for the focal panel (roses patterned paper).
- Then color the roses with Watermelon Wonder and Crushed Currey using a Dauber (Sponging Technique).
- Adhere / raise the panel with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add your greeting (Whisper White) and mat it with Basic Black.
- Add the bling!!!! And it's a wrap!
Stampin' Up! ProductsStamp set only needed for greeting, so pick your favorite!
- Watermelon Wonder (for sponging)
- Crushed Curry (for sponging)
- Basic Black (for greeting)
- Whisper White (for greeting)
- Timeless Elegance Designer Series Paper
- Basic Black (for greeting and card base)
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels (to add the "bling" I love so much!)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (to give depth and raise the elements on the card)
- Labels Framelits Collection / Big Shot
- Watermelon Wonder 1" Dotted Lace Ribbon
Happy StampersNow it's time to go and see what the rest of the Happy Stampers designers have come up with for this week's challenge. They are super talented and you are sure to enjoy their projects!
Heather Wright-Porto (you are here! Thanks for visiting me!)
Heather Van Looy
Next on our Happy Stampers hop is the very artistic and creative Heather Van Looy!!!!