Good morning stampers! Today, we have a Sketch Challenge! Use any colors, any stamps...but use this layout to spark your creativity! I also used last week's color combo and using the same DSP too!!! So you get 2 in 1!
Guess what? There is NO STAMPING for this one!Yup, that's right! AND you can create it in 10 minutes or less! Whooo hoooo!!!!!
So grab your favorite DSP, framelits or punches and let's get started!
When making this cardIt's a bunch of layers and die cuts (or punches), accessorize, and you'll be done in no time!
- Card base is Whisper White (4-1/4 x 5-1/2 vertical card).
- Then adhere a piece of Crumb Cake ( 4 x 5-1/4) using SNAIL Adhesive.
- Cut a 1-1/2 x 5-1/4 piece of Rose Red DSP and mat it with Rose Red. Adhere to Crumb Cake using SNAIL Adhesive.
- Cut a piece of Garden Green DSP and cut the corner. This piece starts at 3 x 2. Wrap some Linen Thread around the bottom. Adhere to card front using SNAIL Adhesive.
- Die cut your flowers, circles, butterflies and adhere using Stampin' Dimensionals to give the card some dimension.
- I used "Celebrate" from Expressions Natural Elements for the greeting.
- Accessorize and you're done :D
Stampin' Up! ProductsNo Stamps, No Ink!!!!
- Whisper White
- Love Blossom Series Paper (Occasions Catalog)
- Rose Red
- Crumb Cake
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- SNAIL Adhesive
- Floral Frames Collection Framelits
- Big Shot
- Linen Thread
- Faceted Buttons
- Expressions Natural Elements
Happy StampersNow it's time to go and see what the rest of the Happy Stampers designers have come up with for this week's challenge. They are super talented and you are sure to enjoy their projects!
Heather Wright-Porto (You are here! Thanks for visiting me!)
Next on our Happy Stampers hop is Sandi MacIver --- our super talented leader!
Father's Day is Around the Corner!
Sandi has already loaded 2 projects for our May Card Class...it's Masculine Cards!
Here's a sneak peek! And this one is a fun fold card too!
Come on over to Stamping and Blogging -- get started today! And don't forget to get your free Stamping 101: The Basics stamping video series!