It's that time of the week - Saturday! And that means we have a new Technique Challenge inside Stamping And Blogging. It is the Kissing Technique! I'm a featuring the Touch of Textures and Watercolor Wash stamp sets from Stampin' Up! with Pool Party and Emerald Envy ink!
It's a one layered card, but had some texture and depth! It could have been done in less than 10 minutes BUT the fussy cutting of the flowers takes some time LOL.
- So you start with Whisper White card base and front.
- Ink the Watercolor Wash background stamp with Pool Party.
- Ink the textured longer stamp from Touch of Textures with Emerald Envy. And then literally stamp (kiss) on the Watercolor Wash stamp. Then repeat as many times as you want. I did about 5 times to cover the Watercolor Wash stamp.
- Then stamp on the card base. You just did the Kissing Technique!!!!
- Next I stamped some flowers in Pool Party and Emerald Envy on scrap and did the outline in Basic Black (two step stamping).
- Then I cut them out.
- I also stamped some smaller flowers on the card base in black, outline stamps, not colored.
- Then wrapped some ribbon around the card.
- Next adhere the flowers with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add rhinestones if you'd like.
- Stamp the greeting on scrap and punch with the Banners punch.
- Adhere with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Card SuppliesInks: Pool Party, Emerald Envy, Basic Black
Paper: Whisper White
Accessories: Banner punch, Rhinestone Jewels, 1/8" Silver Ribbon
Adhesive: SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals
Stamp: Touch of Textures, Watercolor Wash
Sandi MacIver - Stampin' With Sandi
Sandi created a card as well showing off the Kissing Technique!!! Visit her blog here: http://StampinWithSandi.com.
And if you want more techniques....then join us at Stamping And Blogging!!! There are more than 70 for you to learn!!!!
Stamping And Blogging
- Enjoy 40+ Card Classes
- 75 Stamping Techniques for you to learn!
- 475+ Stamping Videos....
- Not to mention 200+ One Sheet Wonders you can print and build your own reference library or use as handouts at your in-home class events!