This week's challenge is a Color Combo Challenge: Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Mint Macaroon. So again, we can use any layout, any stamp set, but use these colors. I actually also used last week's sketch in a vertical layout. I think you're gonna like this one!
Today I'm featuring the Kinda Eclectic stamp set (the butterflies and greeting) and the It's My Party Designer Series paper from the Occasions Mini catalog! And I LOVE these colors together - so cheery and bright :D Hope this card makes you smile :D
Here's a couple of pictures, the side view to show the depth. You may notice, I used last week's sketch (sort of LOL) but turned it more vertical - but still using the Labels framelit and the elements in the upper right and lower left corners of that focal point.
(Many elements raised with Stampin' Dimensionals)
When Making This Kinda Eclectic Card
- It really is a bunch of layering of the It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack.
- The most time consuming....cutting out the butterflies (stamped in Tip Top Taupe, Mint Macaroon, Crushed Curry) and lacing the Linen Thread and knotting thru the buttons.
- The main focal point is a Labels framelit piece.
Stampin' Up! ProductsStamp Set
- Kinda Eclectic
- Tip Top Taupe
- Mint Macaroon
- Crushed Curry
- Whisper White
- It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack(Occasions Mini 2016)
- Vintage Faceted Buttons
- Linen Thread (tied in the buttons)
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels (to add the "bling" I love so much!)
- Labels Collection Framelits / The Big Shot
- Stampin' Dimensionals (to give depth and raise the elements on the card)
- Mini Glue Dots (to adhere smaller items like the butterflies and buttons)
Heather Wright-Porto (you are here! Thanks for visiting me!)
Heather Van Looy
I love this card by Sandi MacIver, partner at Stamping and Blogging. We continue to load the site with beautiful artwork and projects featuring the Stampin' Up! products from the new Occasions Catalog. Join Us Today :D
Very pretty Heather! Great use of that designer paper. Love the layout too! :)ReplyDelete
I like this!! You manage to make all of those layers go together beautifully! Love the addition of the lace, too!😀ReplyDelete
So pretty Heather, love the details and those cute butterflies.ReplyDelete
oh how pretty, I love your use of the designer paper and then all your beautiful embellishments just pulled the card together perfectly.ReplyDelete
Love it all! Beautiful DSPs, butterflies, embellishments. Wonderful! :)ReplyDelete