This week's challenge is a Sketch Challenge. So again, we can use color, any stamp set, but to use this layout as a guide and inspiration.
Today I'm featuring the Awesomely Artistic stamp set. For those that love to use white, and love the quick, clean and simple cards, I think you're gonna love this one. Maybe could have added a little dotted background/splash from the stamp set, hmmmmmm. lol.
Can you see where I added my touch of bling? lol. Gotta have it. Love those rhinestones!
When Making This Awesomely Artistic Card
- But what I did was cut the panel and lay it on top of the card front and then stamped.
- Then matted the panel.
- Then tied a knot around the card front.
- Then place and adhered the panel with Stampin' Dimenstionals.
Stampin' Up! ProductsStamp Set
- Awesomely Artistic
- Tip Top Taupe
- Cucumber Crush
- Watermelon Wonder
- Whisper White
- Sahara Sand
- Watercolor Wonder Lace Ribbon
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels (to add the "bling" I love so much!)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (to give depth and raise the elements on the card)
Heather Wright-Porto (you are here! Thanks for visiting me!)
Heather Van Looy
Next on our Happy Stampers hop is - Heather Van Looy!!!!
Balloon Celebration Card Class
Who doesn't love balloons and fun!!!