This week's challenge is a Color Combo Challenge: Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Old Olive. So again, we can use any layout, any stamp set, but use this color combination.
Today I'm featuring the You've Got This stamp set by Stampin' Up! and showing off the Masking Technique!
Here's a couple of pictures - front view, the side view to show the depth, and the Watercolor Wash background stamp.
In this image below is a close-up of the Watercolor Wash background stamp and the subtle use on the card base, and more noticeable use on the front panel, focal point.
A few layers....
(Layers raised with Stampin' Dimensionals)
When Making This - Stampin' Up You've Got This - Card
- The card base actually has the Watercolor Wash background stamped in black but it came out lighter (I think it's an old inkpad lol).
- The other pieces you can see are layered (and raised with Stampin' Dimensionals).
- The tricky piece is the focal point where I used the Masking Technique.
- I stamped the flower image on scrap and cut it out.
- I stamped the flower image on the focal panel;
- then covered it with the mask (the one I cut out from scrap),
- then stamped the Watercolor Wash background over it in Hello Honey. Pretty cool huh? Hope you like it :D
Stampin' Up! ProductsStamp Set
- You've Got This
- Basic Black
- Hello Honey
- Whisper White
- WildFlower Fields Designer Series Paper (From the Sale-a-bration Catalog)
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels (to add the "bling" I love so much!)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (to give depth and raise the elements on the card)
Happy StampersAmy Koenders
Heather Wright-Porto (you are here! Thanks for visiting me!)
Heather Van Looy
Next is the very talented Heather Van Looy!