Good morning stampers! Today, we have a Color Challenge this week with the Happy Stampers blog hop! Use any stamps, your favorite paper, any layout, but use this Color Combo as inspiration!
Artistically Asian By Stampin' Up!
I'm featuring the Artistically Asian stamp set and the beautiful Serene Scenery designer paper by Stampin' Up! And you can create this is 10 minutes or less!!!
Card instructions and Stampin' Up! Product used below (scroll down).
Happy StampersNow it's time to go and see what the rest of the Happy Stampers designers have come up with for this week's challenge. They are super talented and you are sure to enjoy their projects!
Heather Wright-Porto (You are here! Thanks for visiting me!)
Next on our Happy Stampers hop is Sandi MacIver --- our super talented leader!
- Card base is Very Vanilla
- Adhere piece of DSP to the card base (5-1/4 x 4).
- Stamp the Artistically Asian image in Basic Black on the Very Vanilla scrap and the mat it in a natural wood DSP paper and then mat again with the Old Olive green bubbles DSP.
- Do the same with a greeting.
- Cut a piece of the Pool Party water-like DSP (4 x 1) and adhere using SNAIL towards the bottom 1/3 of the card.
- Then adhere your focal panel and greeting using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- You're done!
Stampin' Up! ProductsStamps
- Artistically Asian
- Basic Black
- Very Vanilla
- Serene Scenery
- SNAIL Adhesive
- Stampin' Dimensionals