Blender Pen Technique
It's that time of the week - Saturday! And that means we have a new Technique Challenge inside Stamping And Blogging. It is the Blender Pen Technique! I'm a featuring the Falling Flowers stamp set by Stampin' Up!
- So you start with Whisper White, the focal panel and stamp various leaves in Basic Black.
- I then colored them with Cucumber Crush and Bermuda Bay.
- Then stamped the small flower in Daffodil Delight.
- Stamped the greeting in Basic Black.
- Then used the leaf framelit around the edges to create a funky border.
- Trim to about 3-3/4 x 5 inches.
- Mat on Cucumber Crush, the same same.
- Mat that then on Basic Black.
- Adhere that to the card base, Bermuda Bay.
- Now for the flowers, stamp on scrap Whisper White.
- Color with Daffodil Delight, then add Pumpkin Pie, then finish with Calyspo Coral.
- Adhere to focal panel using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add rhinestones to the center of the flowers if you like Bling (I do!).
Card SuppliesInks: Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Cucumber Crush, Pumpkin Pie, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Cucumber Crush, Basic Black
Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, May Flowers Framelits, Big Shot, Blender Pen
Adhesive: SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals
Stamp: Falling Flowers
Sandi MacIver - Stampin' With Sandi
Sandi created a card as well showing off the Blend Pen Technique!!! Visit her card here!
FREE VIDEO and One Sheet Wonder!!!
And if you want more techniques....then join us at Stamping And Blogging!!! There are more than 75 for you to learn!!!!
Stamping And Blogging
- Enjoy 45+ Card Classes
- 75+ Stamping Techniques for you to learn!
- 475+ Stamping Videos....
- Not to mention 200+ One Sheet Wonders you can print and build your own reference library or use as handouts at your in-home class events!
- And we are now loading Technique Sheets!!!!