Saturday's are my stamping days! I had fun today creating this one! It took a lot of time because of all the Rhinestones (LOL) but I really do like how it came out and the blue, orange and pink accents on the gray and blank. Don't you?
- So, basically I took a piece of the piece of the Neutrals Designer Series Pack and then cut it. It is double sided so I then flipped the one side over! So one piece of paper = two designs. Very cool! Then adhered it to the white card base using SNAIL adhesive.
- Then stamp the flourish swirl using the Flowering Flourishes stamp set. Yes, some areas I filled in with Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker!
- Next, cut the piece of Basic Black card stock and used the Scallop Edge, and adhered it using SNAIL adhesive.
- Next, added the ribbon adhering using the SNAIL and Mini Glue Dots.
- Next, used the Floral Frame Framelists (3rd size) to die cut the Pacific Point flower (paper from the Brights Designers Series Pack).
- Next, stamped the Lacely & Lovely image in Basic Black Ink. Then used the 2nd Floral Frame (from Floral Frames Framelits) to cut it to a flower shape. Then colored one of the edges with the Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Marker. Next, added Rhinestones near the center, outside where you see the Button.
- Adhere the stamped image to the Pacific Point paper using SNAIL, then adhere the flower to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Last but not least I added the Pink buttons (adhering using Mini Glue Dots) and added the Rhinestones to the centers.
Here is the supply list:
- Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stacks (12x12): $21.95, Item #117157
- Brights Designer Series Paper Stacks (12x12): $21.95, Item #117155
- Neutrals Card Stock (so you have the Black and White paper): $6.95, Item #119707
- 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon Pacific Point, $4.95, Item #126878
- 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon Basic Gray, $4.95, Item #126879
- Brights Designer Buttons, $8.95, Item #119747
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels, $4.95, Item #119246
- Floral Frames Framelits, $26.95, Item #127012 (requires the Big Shot)
- Scallop Edge Border Punch, $15.94, Item #119882
- Glue Dots, $4.95. 103683
- SNAIL Adhesive, $6.95, Item #104332 (or refill, $4.50, Item #104331)
I hope you enjoyed today's card and hope you over and stamp with us at http://www.StampingAndBloggingBLOG.com and join our Saturday Sketch Challenge #5 (SB5). Thanks!