Watercolor Lifting Technique
It's that time of the week - Saturday! And that means we have a new Technique Challenge inside Stamping And Blogging. It is the Watercolor Lifting Technique! I'm a featuring the Birthday Blooms stamp set from Stampin' Up! with a few new In Colors too!
The background of the card is where I used the Watercolor Lifting technique.
- Stamp the floral image on Watercolor paper using StazOn ink.
- Using the Blender Pen and inks (Daffodil Delight, Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo) brush strokes onto the Watercolor paper.
- Quickly then use an Aqua Painter to start spreading the lines so they start to fade and bleed.
- I then watercolored the part of the image.
- Added Dazzling Details to the center.
- Wrap ribbon around the focal panel.
- Card Base is Basic Black. Vertical piece of Playful Palette on the left side. Vertical square like piece of Peekaboo Peach that was embossed with Mosiac Textured Impressions Folder.
- Adhere the focal watercolored panel with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add some Washi Tape.
- Stamp a greeting and then punch with Flower Punch.
- Adhere with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- You're done :D
Card SuppliesInks: StazOn Black, Daffodil Delight, Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo, Calypso Coral
Paper: Watercolor, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Peekaboo Peach, Playful Palette DSP, Playful Palette Washi Tape
Accessories: Flower Punch, Dazzling Details, Blender Pen, Aqua Painter, Watermelon Wonder Lace Ribbon (RETIRED), Big Shot, Mosaic Textured Impressions Folder
Adhesive: SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals
Stamp: Birthday Blooms
Sandi MacIver - Stampin' With Sandi
Hop on over to Sandi's site to check out her Watercolor Lifting Technique card. She is featuring the Thoughtful Branches EXCLUSIVE stamp set (AUG 2016) from Stampin' Up!
Stamping And Blogging
- Enjoy 40+ Card Classes
- 75 Stamping Techniques for you to learn!
- 475+ Stamping Videos....
- Not to mention 200+ One Sheet Wonders you can print and build your own reference library or use as handouts at your in-home class events!
- AND we are launching Technique Sheets!!!! Sandi's card is the first, Watercolor Lifting Technique!