This week's challenge is a Color Combo Challenge: Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Old Olive. So again, we can use any layout, any stamp set, but use this color combination.
When Making This - Stampin' Up You've Got This - Card
- The card base actually has the Watercolor Wash background stamped in black but it came out lighter (I think it's an old inkpad lol).
- The other pieces you can see are layered (and raised with Stampin' Dimensionals).
- The tricky piece is the focal point where I used the Masking Technique.
- I stamped the flower image on scrap and cut it out.
- I stamped the flower image on the focal panel;
- then covered it with the mask (the one I cut out from scrap),
- then stamped the Watercolor Wash background over it in Hello Honey. Pretty cool huh? Hope you like it :D
Stampin' Up! ProductsStamp Set
- You've Got This
- Basic Black
- Hello Honey
- Whisper White
- WildFlower Fields Designer Series Paper (From the Sale-a-bration Catalog)
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels (to add the "bling" I love so much!)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (to give depth and raise the elements on the card)
Happy StampersAmy Koenders
Heather Wright-Porto (you are here! Thanks for visiting me!)
Heather Van Looy