It's that time of the week - Saturday! And that means we have a new Technique Challenge inside Stamping And Blogging. Create your very own stencil using framelits (dies) and the Big Shot! I'm a featuring the Falling Flowers stamp set and the May Flowers Framelits by Stampin' Up!
- So you start with Whisper White, the focal panel and stamp various leaves in Basic Black.
- First create your own stencil using the Leaf framelit from May Flower Framelits collection.
- Then place on the focal panel and color using Cucumber Crush, and then add Bermuda Bay. Color with Daubers!
- Then do another leaf in Daffodil Delight, Cucumber Crush, and splash of Bermuda Bay.
- Then flip over the stencil and do the 2 leaves on the right, same coloring as before (again using Dauber).
- Stamp some Pumpkin Pie flowers and some Daffodil Delight flowers.
- Stamp greeting in Bermuda Bay.
- Stamp the flower image (in Bermuda Bay) on a die cut image from the larger floral framelit (from May Flowers Framelits collection).
- Mat the focal panel on the card base (which is Bermuda Bay) using SNAIL adhesive.
- Adhere to flower using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add rhinestones to the center of the flowers if you like Bling (I do!).
- You're done!
Card SuppliesInks: Soft Sky, Bermuda Bay, Cucumber Crush, Pumpkin Pie, Emerald Envy, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay
Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels, May Flowers Framelits, Big Shot, Daubers
Adhesive: SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals
Stamp: Falling Flowers
Sandi MacIver - Stampin' With Sandi
Sandi created a card as well showing off this Stencil Technique!!! Visit her card here! And if you want more techniques....then join us at Stamping And Blogging!!! There are more than 75 for you to learn!!!!
Stamping And Blogging
- Enjoy 45+ Card Classes
- 75+ Stamping Techniques for you to learn!
- 475+ Stamping Videos....
- Not to mention 200+ One Sheet Wonders you can print and build your own reference library or use as handouts at your in-home class events!
- And we are now loading Technique Sheets!!!!