These cards were created during Birthday Card Making Kit class. You will soon see several, double card layouts being posted (6 different designs to make a 12 card, Card Kit). This is one of the General Happy Birthday card pairs using the Confetti Simply Scrappin' Kit.
- Birthday Greetings (2001, Retired)
- Confetti Simply Scrappin' Kit (Rose Red textured paper, Green dotted paper, striped paper, Tempting Turquoise textured paper), (Item #109610, Pg. 174, $19.95)
- Whisper White (Item # 100730, Pg. 163, $7.50)
- Blue Bayou (Item #108642, Pg. 163, $5.50)
- Blue Bayou Double Stitched Ribbon (Item #109060, Pg. 163, $8.95)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (Item #104430, Pg. 187, $3.95)
- SNAIL Adhesive (Item #104332, Pg. 186, $6.95)
- Large Star Punch (Item #110710, Pg. 180, $15.95)
- Star Punch (Item #109045, Pg. 180, $10.95)
- Adhere striped paper to Rose Red panel (4 x 5.25)
- Simply stamp greeting on Whisper White cardstock square.
- Adhere to Rose Red paper square.
- Adhere them to Greet dotted paper square.
- Adhere to card front panel.
- Wrap ribbon around card front panel.
- Adhere panel to Whisper White card front.
- Punch small Star Punch in Tempting Turquoise textured paper.
- Place larger Star Punch over the small star just punched and punch the large punch - this creates the thin start outline you see in the images above.
- Adhere stars with a piece of Stampin' Dimensionals or just SNAIL adhesive if you don't want it raised.
if you do not already have a Stampin' Up! demonstratoror or
if you are one of my existing customers.
Thanks for visiting!