This fold is called the Spring Card since it pops up like a spring board. I downloaded the technique from Split Coast Stampers:(http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ee/index.php/resources/tutorials/spring_card/).
I love this card. It was relatively simple (with the exception of the flower dying). I really like Stampin' Up!'s Pretties Kit (the flowers and hat pins from that kit were used there).
- Holiday Happenings Designer Series Paper
- Bella Rose Designer Series Paper
- Pretty in Pink
- Sky Blue (retired)
Stampin' Up! Accessories
- Pretties Kit (Pearl, Hat Pin, Hat Pin gems, Flowers)
- Mini Glue Dots
- SNAIL Adhesive
- Chocolate Chip re-inker
- Pretty in Pink re-inker
- Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon
- You can find the Spring fold instructions here at Split Coast Stampers: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ee/index.php/resources/tutorials/spring_card/
- As for dying the flowers, I used Chocolate Chip and Pretty in Pink refills (re-inkers). I dyed the small flower in all chocolate and the larger flower I added pink to the edges.
- Once the flowers are dry, I adhered the pearl to the center of the large flower and the white center back in the center of the small flower.
- I added hat pin gems to the top, punched thru the paper, added more to the bottom and then closed the hat pin. I used a Mini Glue Dot under the hat pin to hold it in place.
- Lastly, this card has no stamping! I simply used rub-ons for the greeting.
To Place an Order
Please contact me at email@example.com
if you do not already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator or
if you are one of my existing customers. Thank you.