I had fun with the new scallop punch.The square focal point with the funky scalloped edge is CASED from a fellow demonstrator. It was different and fit perfect with this elegant 4x4 card.
What you need:
- Pink Pirouette and Whisper White cardstock
- Pink Pirouette Classic Ink Pad
- Floral background stamp
- Gentler Times stampset (retired)
- Scallop Border Punch (NEW in Fall/Winter 2008)
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- SNAIL Adhesive
- Cut Pink Pirouette in 8x4 and score/fold in the middle to make a 4x4 card.
- Stamp the card front with Pink Pirouette ink using the Floral background stamp.
- Cut a 3-1/4 x 3-1/4 square in Pink Pirouette paper.
- Cut a 3x3 square in Whisper White.
- Stamp the rose bouquet image from Gentler Times stampset in Pink Pirouette.
- Using the Scallop Border Punch, flip over the punch and line up the edges of the border punch so the punch edges are an equal distance on each side (top and bottom) from the edge of the paper. Punch.
- Then turn the paper clockwise and do the same thing and punch again. Now you have 2 sides punched.
- Now go to the opposite side of one of the edges, line up the punch (eyeball it or you can mark the edges with a pencil), and punch.
- Then punch the final side.
- Layer and assemble the card. The Pink Pirouette cardstock is raised from the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.
You can now shop online! Click here to be directed to my Stampin' Up! website where you can then click the SHOP NOW button in the upper, right hand corner to begin shopping! Have fun! (If you already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, please visit their website so they will be credited with your sale.)
Thanks for visiting!