During this past weekend I had a holiday card making class. So the next 5 post to come will be the cards we created during that class. This one is a very easy card which can be used for other occasions as well, especially as a masculine card! This is one of my favorite sets, Lovely as a Tree. It's just so versatile and "lovely." Enjoy!
Stampin' Up! Product Used
- Lovely as a Tree stamp set
- Noble Deer stamp set (retired, for the pine cones image in the corners)
- Linen background stamp (retired, in its place you can use Canvas)
- Happy Thanksgiving greeting (from a retired stampset, one of the All Year Cheer sets. Any greeting can be used.)
- Chocolate Chip cardstock
- Close to Cocoa cardstock
- Very Vanilla cardstock
- Chocolate Chip Classic Ink
- Chocolate Chip Craft Ink
- Close to Cocoa Classic Ink
- Clear Embossing Powder
- Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon
- Heat Gun
- SNAIL Adhesive
- Mini Glue Dots
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- Cut standard card in Chocolate Chip.
- Stamp horizontal trees stamp in Choc. Chip ink on the bottom of the card front.
- Cut Very Vanilla as 3.25 x 4.5.
- Then cut Close to Cocoa piece 1/8 inch shorter.
- Use the Linen stamp in Close to Cocoa to cover the Close to Cocoa piece of paper.
- Stamp tree images at the bottom of the Close to Cocoa cardstock, but in Chocolate Chip Classic Ink.
- Stamp images of the pine cones in the upper corners, also in Chocolate Chip ink and on the piece of paper for the greeting.
- Now, using Chocolate Chip Craft Ink, stamp 2 large pine trees and the greeting. Then cover in Clear Embossing powder and heat. It looks GREAT.
- Tie and adhere bow in upper left corner and adhere with Mini Glue Dot.
- Adhere and assemble the rest of the card with SNAIL adhesive and then with Stampin' Dimensionals on the greeting only.
Last but not least, remember you can always shop online! Click the button below and then click SHOP NOW from my Stampin' Up! website.
Thanks for visiting!