As part of the Kit, all the paper is already pre-cut and pre-scored for you! All you have to do is stamp and assemble. Punched flowers, silk flower, and rhinestone brad is also include in the Kit.
- Using Chocolate Chip Craft Ink stamp the large swirl from the Baroque Motifs stamp set, as well as a few small flowers. Set paper aside for a few minutes to dry since Craft Ink takes a little longer to dry.
- Choose a rub-on phrase or image (I used "Friend" from the retired Love & Happiness rub-on set). Rub on the bottom, right area (as shown above).
- When the Craft Ink is dried, adhere the diagonal in the upper left corner, leaving a small 1/8" edge (I used SNAIL adhesive).
- Punch a hole in the small flower punched using Boho Blossom punch, as well as the larger flower punched.
- Then using a Clear Rhinestone Brad, place through the middle of the 2 punched flowers, and then through the middle of the large silk flower.
- Adhere the flower to the card front (where desired) using Pop-Up Glue Dots.
- Lastly, as part of the Kit, I include a Whisper White piece of cardstock that you can use and adhere to the inside of the card.
- You're done!
MORE cards from this Kit to be posted soon!
Here is the main link to the Class Kit for Sale: