This card was part of my last Technique Class and can be used for any occasion (I used it for Easter). The Parisian Breeze Designer Series Paper is just plain beautiful and versatile.
The technique is called a Trifold Card and I found it on Split Coast Stampers. You can find instructions here:
Stampin' Up! Products Used
- Parisian Breeze Designer Series Paper
- Baja Breeze and Whisper White Cardstock
- Chocolate Taffeta Ribbon
- Silver Hodgepodge Hardware
- Large Silk Flowers from the Pretties Kit
- Circle Rhinestone Brad (Ice Collection, Blue)
- Flower Fusion (Felt Flower, Chocolate)
- Scallop Edge Punch
- SNAIL Adhesive
- Pop-Up Glue Dots
Non-Stampin' Up! Products
- Marvy Mega Circle Scallop Punch
- Creative Memories Cutting System, Circle
The Inside View of the Card (before assembled)The Outside View of the Card (before assembled)
This box was created to coordinate with the Trifold Card and ca be used for many things - to hold greeting cards, chocolates, or other treats or small gifts.
This box is really easy to create and you do NOT need a lot of accessories or stamping or hardwork to make it look beautiful.
Here, the following Stampin' Up! products were used:
- Blue Bayou Prints Patterns Designer Series Paper (retired).
- Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, and Whisper White Cardstock.
- Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon (retired).
- Large Silk Flower from Pretties Kit.
- Clear Rhinestone Brad - from Pretties Kit or the new Clear Rhinestone Brads.
- Parisian Breeze Designer Series Paper - only to create the center flower shape but you can quickly and easily use any scraps you may have or use Flower Fusion in instead.
- Boho Blossoms Punch
Top View of the Box