So I totally had this wrong in my head when I started stamping....lol. But hope you enjoy anyway!!! No circle punches handy so I have squares. Enjoy!
Today I'm featuring Stampin' Up! Kinda Eclectic stamp set. For those that love to use white, and love the quick, clean and simple cards, I think you're gonna love this one.
When making this Kinda Eclectic cardPretty simple and sweet, clean card today.
- Cut the panels and then place the focal panel on top of the card base, and do Double-Time stamping with the sunburst so it covers both. Stamp the circles in Crumb Cake. That piece is then raised with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Cut the greeting and mat. I didn't have a circle punch handy. Sorry!!!
- Stamp and cut-out the butterflies.
- Add the bling!!!! And it's a wrap!
Stampin' Up! ProductsStamp Set
- Kinda Eclectic
- Crumb Cake
- Wisteria Wonder
- Calypso Coral
- Mint Macaron
- Crushed Curry
- Whisper White
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels (to add the "bling" I love so much!)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (to give depth and raise the elements on the card)
Happy StampersNow it's time to go and see what the rest of the Happy Stampers designers have come up with for this week's challenge. They are super talented and you are sure to enjoy their projects!
Heather Wright-Porto (you are here! Thanks for visiting me!)
Heather Van Looy
Next on our Happy Stampers hop is the very artistic and creative Heather Van Looy!!!!