This week's challenge is a Color Combo Challenge: Watermelon Wonder, Mossy Meadow, Blushing Bride. So again, we can use any layout, any stamp set, but use this color combination to ignite your creativity.
Today I'm featuring the Remarkable You stamp set by Stampin' Up!, using the water coloring with the Blender Pen, and showing off the beautiful Birthday Bouquet designer series paper from the Occasions Catalog.
Stampin' Up! ProductsStamp Set
- Remarkable You
- Watermelon Wonder
- StazOn Black
- Whisper White
- Blushing Bride (to mat the focal panel)
- Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper (Occasions Catalog)
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels (to add the "bling" I love so much!)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (to give depth and raise the elements on the card)
- Watermelon Wonder 1" dotted lace trim ribbon
- Watermelon Wonder 1" stitched satin ribbon
Happy StampersAmy Koenders
Heather Wright-Porto (you are here! Thanks for visiting me!)
Heather Van Looy
Next is the very talented Heather Van Looy!
Have you ever tried the Floating Re-inker technique?
OMG!!! You have to check this out. Sandi is amazing and shows us how to do it! Join Stamping and Blogging Today :D