Good morning stampers!
This week's a Color Combo Challenge! Use any layout, any stamps...but use this Color Combo to spark your creativity!
Today, I'm featuring the Awesomely Artistic stamp set by Stampin' Up! I love the color combo but honestly had a hard time this week as I wanted to use this stamp set. LOL....and my original design in my head didn't work out when on paper.....so.....this was the result. I think it works but had to add Black too. Enjoy!
When making this card
- Card base is Whisper White.
- Used Basic Black for matting the focal frame and for stamping the images. So lots of black and white with splashes of Bermuda Bay and Wisteria Wonder on the card base.
- Focal frame is matted in black and then matted on Wisteria Wonder design series paper and again on Bermuda Bay designer series paper from the Have a Cuppa Designer Series paper (Occasions Catalog 201).
- Also used the Bermuda Bay 1/8 " stitched ribbon (Occasions Catalog 2016).
Stampin' Up! ProductsStamp set
- Awesomely Artistic
- Basic Black ink pad
- Whisper White (for greeting)
- Have a Cuppa Designer Series Paper
- Basic Black (card base)
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels (to add the "bling" - it's in the word FRIEND.)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (to give depth and raise the elements on the card)
- Bermuda Bay 1/8" stitched ribbon
- SNAIL Adhesive
Happy StampersNow it's time to go and see what the rest of the Happy Stampers designers have come up with for this week's challenge. They are super talented and you are sure to enjoy their projects!
Heather Wright-Porto (you are here! Thanks for visiting me!)
Next on our Happy Stampers hop is Sandi MacIver --- she's back!!!!!
Click here to learn more.