Good morning stampers!
This week's a Color Combo Challenge! Use any layout, any stamps...but use this Color Combo to spark your creativity!
Today, I'm featuring the Timeless Elegance Designer Series Paper by Stampin' Up! I love the color combo and it's perfect with the paper!!! And it's my favorite!!!
(I used Very Vanilla for greeting instead of Whisper White....Ooops....but it works.)
When making this cardIt's a bunch of layered Timeless Elegance Designer Series Paper.
- Card base is Basic Black.
- Cut desired widths for light and dark designer paper on the back panel/card front.
- Wrap the lighter one with Linen Thread. Then adhere both pieces, layered, using SNAIL adhesive.
- The focal panel is the rose patterned paper, matted with Basic Black, and then slanted. Again this is adhered with SNAIL adhesive.
- The greeting is created using Label Framelits Collection (The Big Shot) and pierced to allow the Antique Brad to go through and hold the Sahara Sand 1" Lace Dotted Ribbon.
- Greeting is adhered using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Lastly, add the bling (upper right corner area).
Stampin' Up! ProductsInk
- Basic Black ink pad
- Very Vanilla (for greeting)
- Timeless Elegance Designer Series Paper
- Basic Black (card base)
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- SNAIL Adhesive
- Labels Framelits Collection / The Big Shot
- Antique Brads
- Sahara Sand 1" Lace Dotted Ribbon
- Linen Thread
Happy StampersNow it's time to go and see what the rest of the Happy Stampers designers have come up with for this week's challenge. They are super talented and you are sure to enjoy their projects!
Heather Wright-Porto (You are here! Thanks for visiting me!)
Next on our Happy Stampers hop is Sandi MacIver --- she's amazing!!!!!